How productive were your remote staff during the WorldCup and the #UKheatwave?
It’s a good question isn’t it? Researchers claim that UK businesses could have lost up to £13bn over the duration of the 2018 World Cup due to staff absences. The recent heatwave took the blame for a further slump in productivity, as many workers tried to maintain performance levels in stifling, sweaty environments.
Are you in a position to say how much this affected your remote site-based workers? What’s more, what happens if your client asks the question?
EziAnalytics is an advanced business intelligence tool that gives you the power to analyse all your business information in active-time, from a simple dynamic dashboard.
With minimal training, you can use the informative dashboards which provide graphical representations of key management information to make informed decisions to proactively manage your workforce and your business performance.
The easy-to-use interface and logical step-by step functionality allows you to:
- create ad-hoc reports
- filter search results to only interrogate the data you really need
- spot trends in planned versus actual service delivery
- import data from other sources, including Microsoft Office and leading scheduling and payroll systems
- analyse location data by postcode
- publish dashboard reports and share them for colleagues and / or clients to view and comment on.
EziAnalytics includes powerful security features to ensure that any information analysed and presented is secure, with full permission-based access.
Click here for further information on EziAnalytics.